Intellectual Capitol, founded in 2003, is a leader in providing outstanding talent to our clients for enterprise projects. We focus on State and Local Government in the Southeastern United States with active contracts in South Carolina, North Carolina and Florida.
Intellectual Capitol is an award winning, growth oriented organization with a strong culture, deep history and focus on our clients, consultants, team members and the communities in which we serve!
We are blessed to serve a wide variety of clients who have IT talent needs. Our unique partnering approach is a key driver for the continued growth and expansion of our offerings.
You’ll join a gifted and motivated team who is creating the future each and every day!
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop executive presentations and supporting documents
- Manage projects in MS Project and SharePoint
- Facilitate compliance management assessment processes
- Prepare reports, process flows, and briefs
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
THE ABILITY TO:
- 5+ years Experience with NIST, HIPPA, and other various GRC frameworks
- 5+ years Experience with Office Suite
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- 5+ years large enterprise or business systems experience.
Meet Your Recruiter