|ICAP is Growing and we are looking for a Lead IT Recruiter in Columbia, SC
Are you looking for a career change?
Do you want to join a highly productive team that works with passion and has fun?
Ready to make a difference, have an amazing sense of career satisfaction, and chart your own path?
You can do all this with ICAP!Job Purpose:
Maintains source of technical job applicants by identifying and building applicant sources; implementing recruiting campaigns; preparing reports.Duties:
* Determines technical recruiting objectives by studying current and projected technical job needs and qualifications
* Develops potential recruiting sources by preparing research strategies; identifying and qualifying sources, including search engines involving Boolean and flip searches, and chat rooms, message boards, organization lists, publications, and home pages, technical colleges and institutes, and job fairs; building personal networks.
* Finds applicants by preparing print advertisements and job board postings; researching, targeting, and cold-calling potential candidates; calling referrals; establishing web browser and Internet access to organization information and job application processes; developing organization web page content; developing rapport with web job posting site representatives.
* Maintains applicant tracking system by entering and updating sourcing, profiling, resume management, matching, tracking, and hiring information.
* Prepares sourcing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by reading white papers for technical specifics; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Local candidates please apply