Futuristic in Action
– The image you have in mind of your future is what propels you forward. Your desire for a better tomorrow energizes you to take the necessary steps for today.
– Your ability to describe a hopeful future motivates those around you to raise their sights for what is to come.
– Consider partnering with someone with Activator to help you step out of the theoretical and into action.
Futuristic in Careers
– Start with the future first – by envisioning what you want your life to look like in 5, 10, or 15 years, you can break your vision down into the steps that will get you there.
– You would likely thrive in an environment that rewards vision and creativity. The opportunity to dream and invent energizes you.
– Consider careers that provide the opportunity to envision the future such as architects, designers, commercial artists, and city planners.