Developer in Action
- Developer sees the potential in all people and possesses natural patience with others. Your goal in relationships is to help individuals grow and experience success.
- You are always looking for signs of growth in others – no matter how small – and you derive energy and satisfaction from seeing others succeed.
- While your initial response is to build up others, remember to make a development plan for yourself as well. You also have unique strengths to nurture.
Developer in Careers
- A career that provides service to people or in which collaboration and relationships is key to success would be a good fit for you.
- Jobs that would likely energize someone with Developer would be counseling, teaching, speech therapy, coaching, or higher education.
- Likely, you will be motivated to complete your work because of your relationships with others. Make sure your chosen career field requires a human element. Jobs that don’t provide much interaction with others would be stifling for this talent.