Belief in Action
- Individuals with Belief have steadfast values. While the nature of the values can vary from person to person, the Belief talent has high ethics standards and a sense of responsibility.
- Your values establish your priorities and give your life meaning and satisfaction. Chances are, you view success as being larger than money and prestige.
- The consistency of your beliefs is the foundation of your relationships. Other people “know where you stand” and can count on you to uphold your own standards.
Belief in Careers
- Above all else, an individual with Belief cannot be required to compromise their values in the workplace. Integrity is a nonnegotiable.
- Look for jobs in companies with a defined mission that lines up with your core values. Believing in your work is vital to your engagement.
- Often, individuals with the Belief talent have a strong commitment to their families. As you weigh job opportunities, consider how a position would affect your work-life balance.
- Consider careers in helping professions such as medicine, law enforcement, social work, refugee relocation, teaching, or ministry.